STEM Adventures (formerly Flight Adventures)
STEM Adventures will have your students making discoveries about the mechanics of flight, a touch of astronomy and important, related engineering and science concepts. From the way light affects our planet to electricity and energy, students will participate in engaging and hands-on activities complemented by digital media presentations in our planetarium dome. No other program combines a variety of STEM topics and educational media presentations in this way.
This 2.5 hour visit includes:
- 2 dome media presentations
- building circuits
- forces of flight demos
- NASA Ring Wing activity for back at school
This is definitely a unique STEM experience that combines hands-on astronomy with grade level science learning standards!
- Up to 35 students
- 2.5 hours
- $300 per group
- Indiana Academic Standards for Science: 4.PS.1,4.ESS.1,4.ESS.4,4.PS.5
- Illinois Common Core Science Standards: 11.B.2a-f,12.C.2a,12.F.2a-c,13.B.2c,11.A.2e
CONTACT US to learn more or to schedule your STEM Adventures field trip!
(219) 989-3250 • email@example.com