Thank you for your interest in the Challenger Learning Center of Northwest Indiana! Each year, Challenger receives a large number of ticket donation requests from many civic, private and not-for-profit organizations. Thanks to the generosity of friends, corporate partners and foundations, we are able to support our community by fulfilling a number of these requests each year. Qualifying charitable organizations are eligible to receive one donation per calendar year. Below are the guidelines for receiving a ticket donation. *Please Note: all requirements must be met in order for your request to be considered.
• Requesting organization must be 501(c)(3) in Indiana, Illinois, or Michigan and must be using the donation to raise funds (through auction, raffle, etc.)
• Requests must be submitted on organization's letterhead and be accompanied by Donation Request Application.
• Request can be mailed, emailed or faxed. No third-party requests will be approved.
• Requests must be received at least a week in advance of need.
• An organization will be approved for only one request per year.
• Tickets not used by the expiration date cannot be reissued and will become void after expiration date.
• We support the following types of organizations:
- Public and Private Schools, Universities and Collegiate Organizations, PTAs and PTOs
- Space and STEM-focused organizations
- Boy Scout and Girl Scout Troops
- YMCAs and YWCAs, Boys and Girls Clubs
- Community-Based Support Organizations